Tuesday 7 October 2014

Zoella Beauty: First Impressions


If you know anything about or follow the online beauty vlogging world, (or watch the x factor adverts!!) then you'll know that one of the most highly anticipated beauty launches of the year finally landed in Superdrug stores Monday 29th September. Zoe Sugg aka Zoella has launched her own range of bath and body pamper products, that I couldn't wait to get my hands on and try out. 

On first glance the gorgeous cute, girly packaging screams out Zoe and has a real vintage chic look that I personally adore. 



There are 7 products: The 'Let's Glow' scented candle, 'Soak Opera' bath & shower cream, 'Blissful Mistful' fragranced body mist, 'Creamy, Madly Dreamy' body lotion, 'Fizz Bar' fragranced bath fizzers and two cute-as-a-button makeup bags. Everything is priced at £5 except the makeup bags and body mist, which are £8.

I've tired and tested the products for a week now and I'm really impressed with the quality bearing in mind the price. I love the novelty of the bath fizzer shaped like a chocolate bar so you can break a square or two off and save the rest for later (remember they're not edible!). 
The Soak Opera shower cream feels very luxurious with a sweet floral scent. The body mist is the only product that doesn't quite get my 5 stars due to the shear sweet scent that unlike the shower cream is just a tad too sweet for my liking, but make sure you give it a sniff for yourself in store.

Overall I am really impressed with Zoe's line and think these products would make a very cute Christmas gift idea! Well done Zoe!

The Zoella Beauty range is available online at feelunique.com and in Superdrug stores. 

Emma xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment